Back pocket tool now even better!
The iconic Elders Red Notebook is a much loved and highly valued item – and now, so too is the App. The app has received over 20,000 downloads since it was launched in 2015 and has this week launched a new update with some exciting new features.
New features include:
- The Red Notebook App now has a branch locator function with a map to show the location of all Elders branches. Once a branch is selected the app provides all contact details, and calls can be made directly through the app.
- Users can now contact Elders and send a query to any area within the business through the app.
- Elders’ suite of apps are accessible through the Red Notebook, this means instant grain prices and weather updates.
- The Red Notebook connects users to the livestock search. This enables users to seamlessly search livestock for sale, livestock wanted, and view the sales and clearing sale calendar.
- Audio market reports can be shared through social, SMS and email.
- One of the ultimate features of the new and improved Red Notebook App is the ability to login to the new client portal, Elders Online through the app! Clients can view past and present trading account statements, details of purchases, trading budget comparisons, transaction analysis, as well as wool test results and sales prices.
Head of digital, Michael Hall says, “The Red Notebook App has increased its capability and has valuable functionality for clients. It’s a great tool for clients to be able access a lot of what Elders has to offer, including livestock searches, weather, grain prices, market reports and branch information.”
“We are committed to providing clients with industry leading innovative initiatives and leading the way in the digital agriculture space,” he said.