The roles and places you can work for Elders vary enormously, but we share one set of values, many benefits and unite to form a strong alliance powered by the pink shirt.
One Elders values
- Integrity – doing the right thing
- Accountability – owning the outcome
- Teamwork – using the power of the pink shirt team
- Customer focus – partnering and adding value
- Innovation – embracing new ideas.
A strong sense of community
Community is key at Elders, both the spirit of community within the workplace, and supporting the community in which we live and work through our many community partnerships.
Clients are so much more than just customers, they’re your neighbour, your netball/footy coach, your mate and you’re the one they can turn to for help when they need it.
We strive to be innovative and nothing is so important that it cannot be done safely. We value the land, respect animals and one another, working for a more sustainable future.
Watch this video to learn more about the ways Elders supports the local community.
We invest in our employees and offer a variety of benefits aimed at helping them maintain their physical, financial and mental wellbeing. As an employee, we want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt and bring your best self to work each day.
- On-the-job training
- E-learning programs
- Learning programs including Leadership training
- Further education financial support including study leave
- Support your chosen charity through
- Elders Give it program
- Paid volunteering leave
- Retiree Club to remain involved in the industry
- Involvement in local community events, field days and fundraisers
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to purchase leave
- Parental support, including paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers.
Health and Wellbeing
- Ongoing access to a range of wellbeing services for you and your family including counselling, health coaching, financial coaching and more.
- Hardship support through our Staff Foundation
- Cheaper private health insurance deals
Perks and Discounts
- Access to over 350+ retail discounts through myRewards
- Range of exclusive discounts courtesy of our partners (travel, cars, insurance +).
- Annual uniform allowance
- Valuable discount from RM Williams
Recruitment referral reward
Rewards and Recognition
- Annual incentive program
- Service loyalty recognition
- One Elders Awards, monthly and annual
- Share ownership plan
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed – from training and conferences to industry experts within your reach, offering support and guidance.
We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
Learn about the types of roles available at Elders.
Do you share our values? Find your place at Elders.