Graza53 Forage Oats
Fast recovering feed for every season.
- Graza 53 is known for its broad, long leaf structure
- Suited to most soil types
- Responds best to more frequent light grazing rather than severe defoliations early in the growing period
- Early vigour and quick recovery after grazing
- High palatability and forage quality are two strong points for this line
- Ideal in dryland regions from 400mm plus through to irrigation
- High level leaf rust resistance (DAF Qld 2017)
Graza 53 achieves a high degree of dry weather tolerance over other oats of similar maturity. Graza 53 can produce high dry matter production after second and third grazings.
Through breeding selection and over 3 years of trialling, Graza 53 has demonstrated superior resistance to leaf rust in a wide variety of dryland and irrigated sites across NSW and Victoria.
Graza 53 is a new mid-maturity line that is longer than Graza 51.
Talk to your local agronomist for more information and advice