Graza85 Forage Oats
- Highly palatable, suited to most soil types
- Ideal variety for dryland systems with rainfall from 400mm
- Excellent early vigour and fast recovery after cutting for hay, silage or grazing
- Also suited to production under full irrigation
- High tillering oat with soft, broad leaves and provides maximum forage dry matter after first grazing or cutting
- Low growing point providing high feed performance from Autumn through to early Summer
- High dry matter production
Graze lightly and often to promote high tillering and increased dry matter production.
Always ensure that plants are not grazed below first node to avoid prolonging the regrowth period.
Graza 85 has demonstrated good resistance to Leaf rust and increased rust resistance over Graza 80 and Graza 51.
Graza 85 is a long season maturity line.
It is quicker than Graza 80 to first grazing.
Talk to your local agronomist for more information and advice