COVID-19: Interacting with Elders branches
We, like many of you, are watching the COVID-19 situation closely and responding accordingly.
Our priority is keeping our employees, clients and those in the communities we work in safe.
At present, all of our branches remain open and fully operational
We are providing hand sanitiser and ensuring high traffic surfaces are disinfected daily.
However, we respectfully ask that you do not to come into our branch if you:
- Have returned from overseas in the last two weeks
- Have come into contact with persons infected with COVID-19
- Have symptoms that include dry cough, temperature or difficulties breathing
- Are generally unwell.
We are available by phone, email and online
We’re always available to discuss your needs and ensure we’re supporting clients, regardless of circumstances:
- We’re always happy to do business with you by phone or email direct to your local branch
- We’re always happy to organise contactless delivery or pick up options if you are unwell or have concerns
- Remember, you can access your Elders account via our online portal. If you’re not yet registered for the online portal please sign up here
- For those who are also banking clients, remember that there are other ways to bank, including by phone and online.
We will continue to assess the situation and adapt our response
- With safety in the forefront of our minds and actions, we will continue to respond to COVID-19 in line with Government guidance
- At this time, our service staff, particularly Territory Sales Managers, Agronomists, and Livestock Production Advisors, will be supporting clients as usual, but with extra caution including practicing social distancing
- We continue to facilitate clearing sales, livestock, property and wool auctions but with additional safety protocols such as limiting non-essential participants
We will keep you informed of any changes to the above approach and encourage you contact your local Elders representative if you have any concerns.