LG Alestar Barley
LG Alestar is a domestic malt profile barley with medium maturity, suitable Australia wide. It is a fully accredited with Barley Australia and popular with brewers such as Coopers Brewery,
- High yielding variety
- Excellent head retention
- Medium maturity
- Resistant to Powdery Mildew
- Similar maturity to Commander
- Contains mlo 11 Gene
- Strong straw strength
- Very good disease resistance
- Suitable for all Malt barley areas – Australia wide
- Low screenings
- Versatile all rainfall zones.
Find out more about LG Alestar on the EPG Seeds* website.
*EPG Seeds, formerly Elders Plant Genetics.