Belanty® fungicide by BASF offers rapid and lasting protection.
Belanty brings a new dimension to Group 3 fungicide chemistry, using molecular flexibility to achieve very robust disease control. New DMI chemistry with much stronger cellular binding than other DMIs. Belanty delivers rapid and lasting protection, and a favourable residue profile providing a flexible application window.
- Class-leading, flexible control of powdery mildew in grapes and black spot in apples
- A uniquely adaptable molecule – the first of its type – within Group 3 (DMI) fungicides
- Better residue profile than alternative triazoles, with approved MRL’s for EU export
- Molecular flexibility and exceptionally strong cellular binding deliver robust efficacy at a low
volume of active ingredient
- Rapid uptake and lasting residual protection.
For more information refer to the BASF website.