Graza 53 Forage Oats
- Graza 53 is known for its broad, long leaf structure
- Suited to most soil types
- Responds best to more frequent light grazing rather than severe defoliations early in the growing period
- Early vigour and quick recovery after grazing
- High palatability and forage quality are two strong points for this line.
- Ideal in dryland regions from 400mm plus through to irrigation
- High level leaf rust resistance (DAF Qld 2017)
To find out more about Graza 53 submit an enquiry and find out more and our Plant Genetics program here.