Imidacloprid Pour-On Lice treatment for sheep 20L
For the control of susceptible body lice (Bovicola ovis) on shorn sheep up to seven days off shears and unshorn lambs up to 2 months of age. This product can be expected to protect sheep against re-infestation with lice for four weeks after treatment when applied within 24 hours of shearing.
- Active Constituent: 35 g/L Imidacloprid
- Available in the following sizes: 20L
- Applicator: Pastoral Ag 30ml Variable Applicator – Spray-On Nozzle
- Withholding Periods:
- MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 21 days before slaughter for human consumption
- MILK: DO NOT USE in ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk for human consumption or processing
- WOOL: DO NOT USE less than 6 months before shearing or fibre collection.
- Storage: Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.