Pastoral Ag Cyrolab Liquid Blowfly Treatment for Sheep
For the protection for up to fourteen weeks against strike by cyromazine-susceptible strains and organophosphate-resistant strains of blowflies (Lucilia Cuprina) when applied by jetting, dipping or dressing on sheep with long wool.
Active Constituent: 500 g/L CYROMAZINE
Available in the following sizes: 5L
Applicator: Hand Jetting Applicator or Dipping
- Meat: 7 days.
- ESI: 21 days
- Milk: DO NOT USE on sheep which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
- Wool: DO NOT USE less than 2 months before shearing or fibre collection.
Storage: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store below 30°C (room temperature), in original containers, tightly closed. DO NOT store for prolonged periods in sunlight.
Recycle containers via drumMUSTER
Dosing & Administration
Critical Use Comments:
- For use on sheep more than six weeks after shearing.
- Reduced effectiveness is likely if used on sheep with lumpy wool.
- Jet at onset of blowfly wave.
- When used on sheep with less than 6 weeks wool a reduced period of protection may result.
- This product is not recommended for use in jetting races because reduced efficacy and/or a reduced period of protection may result.
- Do not collect and re-use fluid which runs off.
Refer to Product Label for dosing information