Pastoral Ag Moxidectin Pour-On for Cattle 20L
For the treatment and control of moxidectin-sensitive internal and external parasites of cattle.
- Active Constituent: 5 g/L MOXIDECTIN
- Also contains: 150 g/L HYDROCARBON LIQUID (solvent)
- Available in the following sizes: 5L, 20L
- Young Stock: Pastoral Ag 30ml Variable Applicator – Pour-On Nozzle.
- For Stock over 300kg: 60ml Pour-On Applicator
- Withholding Periods:
- Meat: Zero (0) days
- Milk: Zero (0) days
- Storage: Store below 30°C (room temperature). Protect from light.
- Recycle containers via drumMUSTER Program.
Dosing & Administration
Pastoral Ag Moxidectin Pour-On should be applied along the top of the back from the withers to the base of the tail on cattle and red deer. The volume to use is 1 mL per 10 kg liveweight. This will administer the correct dose of 0.5 mg/kg liveweight. The dosage table alongside may be used as a guide.