Pasture depletion during cooler months affects farm income as a consequence of increased costs caused by supplementary feeding. ProGibb SG effectively increases grass growth and feed quality during periods of reduced winter pasture production.
- ProGibb SG is a natural plant growth regulator
- Contains Gibberellin A3 which is naturally produced by plants
- ProGibb SG stimulates growth through cell elongation
- Applying ProGibb SG to pasture during periods of slow growth (autumn through to spring) will boost production
- ProGibb has been used in Australia for over 40 years for manipulating the growth of horticultural crops
- ProGibb SG is a patented granular formulation.
- Nil grazing withholding periods for both milk and meat