1ST Cross Border / Merino Ewes
Elders Naracoorte S.A
Mob 0429 170 399
looking for 150 Brahman cross heifers. heifers to be 200-280kg range, not picky on colour. cattle to be 100% sound and good temperament.
WANTED: 500 flatback weaner steers but will handle some Brahman content, ranging from 200-240kg. Cattle can be ticky or clean but prefer to buy in B-double lots.
500 mixed sex weaners
180kg live weight and above
$500 on farm
Please contact Peter Homann on 0427 277 073
No pastoral or bos cross
200 Angus EU cows & calves
2nd, 3rd & 4th Spring calvers
Contact Ben Davis-0428 780 495
Or Peter Homann-0427 277 073
100 - 200 Angus & Angus x Hereford Steer weaners.
Must be weaned & handled.
Weight range 180kgs to 280kgs.
looking for 200-300 young ewes no older then 3yrs.
ewe can be of any status ( empty,preg)
all sheep in lot must be 100% sound in all aspects
bloodline specifics not an issue quote all lines
British / Crossbred Heifers & Steers 180-330kgs, HGP free, Hfrs NSM, No Brahmans
900 Merino Wethers, October drop 2017. September shorn.
15.0 micron as lambs, 16.0 micron flick average.
Wool test available.
Drenched and scabby mouth vaccinated.
A quality line of Composite Suckers that have grown well given the season. Lambs show depth and length and will grow out to trade and export weights given the opportunity. Bred out of top Ewes by qual...
An excellent line of Poll Dorset X Merino Suckers. These lambs are bred out of large frame fine/medium wool Ewes. Vendor only lambs for 5 weeks so lambs are very even. These present in very fresh cond...
Good line of Wethers to put away as wool cutters, these wethers are starting to do after winter, bred from medium frame Ewes by quality Yarrawonga Rams. Good stylish wools.
This is the 2nd draft of a mob of A grade dorset/merino lambs. Out of very large dual purpose productive merino ewes by exceptional $1800 springwaters poll dorset rams. These lambs are real performanc...
This is the lead draft of a mob of A grade dorset/merino lambs. Out of very large dual purpose productive merino ewes by exceptional $1800 springwaters poll dorset rams. These lambs are real performan...
A/ Wallangra Angus Stud, Wandoan. To be sold Dalby weekly cattle sale 31/10/18, change of date due to wet weather.
140 Stud and Commercial heifers NSM, 13-17 months.
140 registered and commercial cows. Outstanding quality and in wonderful order. Excellent mammary. CC 130. Currently producing 30 ltrs. Terms available.
Photos available. Contact: Janette Falls 0419...
510 Wether Lambs. Average 28.3kg at assessment. Present in store conditon. 60% of the group is pure Dohne, the remaining 40% is first cross Dohne/ Merino. Lambs are sired by top quality Mount Alma Doh...
10th Annual Qld Multi Vendor Dorper & White Dorper Ram and Ewe Sale
11am St George Saleyards, St George Qld
120 Quality Animals on offer
For further details contact Peter Sealy 0428 626 959
10th Annual Qld Multi Vendor Dorper & White Dorper Ram & Ewe Sale
120 QUALITY ANIMALS ON OFFER
ST GEORGE SHOWGROUND - 11:00 AM Monday 22nd October 2018
Contact Richard Knights: 0428 257 367 or Pet...
100 Merino Rams - Inspection from 11am
A/c Wallangra Angus Stud Wandoan.
140 Stud and Commercial Angus Heifers, 13-17 Months NSM.
Wallangra have been breeding quality Angus cattle for over 50 years
*Certificates will be available the...
Prime and Store Sale
Full array of Truck, Tractors, Cultivation, Planting, Harvesting equipment etc. used in a successful vegetable growing business. Virtually all items are "One Owner", purchased as new by the Vendor, an...
Dairy Infrastructure for general sale until November 2018 CONTACT AGENT
GENERAL FARM PLANT - EQUIPMENT - SUNDRIES - HOUSEHOLD
An excellent range of workshop plant and equipment accumulated over a lifetime of building, servicing, repairing & restoring. All items are offered for genuine sale.
80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide,
South Australia, Australia
Enter your suburb or postcode to find your local Elder Rural services branch.