Elders Real Estate Toowoomba is proud to present “Hillview Park”
A Blue Chip Grazing Property with First Class Living, on a total of 258 acres in two titles, just 12 mins from the southern edge of Toowoomba, South East Queensland.
Hillview Park is a quality grazing property featuring a huge contemporary executive-style home, a gorgeous workers’ or guests’ cottage, and first-class infrastructure.
Selling agent Murray Troy explains, “The property has been meticulously and proudly developed and improved over many years. It is an absolute credit to the sellers, who are moving on, providing a rare and unique opportunity for buyers to acquire a property of this impeccable quality and calibre in a prime location. There’s not a single thing to do, but to move in, enjoy, and write the next chapters in the property’s story.”
At a glance, the property offers:
- A spectacularly appointed 60-square contemporary executive-style home
- A single bedroom fully self-contained guests’ or workers’ cottage with twin car accommodation
- A total of 258 acres in two titles comprising approximately 78 acres on the home block, and the adjoining 180 acres on the rear or southern block.
- A 21 x 13-metre fully-enclosed, high-clearance drive-through barn-cum-machinery shed includes a row of four watered stables to the side, each opening to separate floodlit day yards, plus a feed and tack room, a vet crush or fifth stable, and wash bay. Three-phase power is available to complete this brilliant facility.
- A 15 X 7m garage or workshop with two roller doors, has three-phase power connected.
- Two sets of cattle yards, each with race, crush, and ramp, a set on each block.
- A stock and domestic bore, a total of 35,000 gallons of rainwater storage in seven tanks, two windmills, two dams, and two seasonal springs.
- A 9.9 kilowatt solar system with three inverters, and 39 panels in total.
- Two 47-tonne Ahern grain silos
As the privately positioned homestead comes into view, it’s clear you’re arriving at a quality property indeed. Hillview Park’s precision post-and-rail entrance features estate-style double gates opening to the bitumen sealed driveway, leading to the edged circular driveway and portico at the home’s grand front entrance.
The impressive luxury home was built in 2011, with no expense spared in its appointments. Built to the highest standard, the home is structurally engineered and designed to take full advantage of the exquisite position and aspect.
- You’ll be in awe of the 5-metre-high ceilings, and the stunning Blackbutt timber floors featured though out the foyer and expansive open-plan kitchen, casual dining and dual living areas.
- Twin-ducted air conditioning systems service every room in this huge home. Numerous ceiling fans throughout, and a Lopi Freedom Bay fan-forced wood fireplace give that homely warmth in winter. The home can be perfectly temperature controlled for your comfort all year round.
- The spectacular open plan kitchen, dining and living area seamlessly flows through the centre of the home and opens out through the huge open corner stacker doors, spilling to an enormous 64 m2 covered and fully screened deck. These areas combine to create an enormous living and entertaining area, large enough to host the biggest family occasions.
- The spacious well-appointed galley kitchen would more than satisfy the MasterChef judges. It features a butler’s pantry, an abundance of cupboards and soft close draws, with seemingly acres of Caesar Stone bench top available to you. The pyrolytic double electric wall ovens, built-in microwave, induction cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher are all quality Bosch appliances.
- To the Movie Theatre. Grab your popcorn and settle in to experience its state-of-the-art visual and audio system, featuring a 150-inch screen and rear projector system. With Dolby Atmos Surround Sound through the Denon speaker system, you’ll be immersed in sound and effects from the front, side, rear, and ceiling. The twin 9.2 subwoofers and Atmos Receiver complete the system.
- The generous separate formal dining room accommodates those special occasions. Or you might use this room as you like; a billiard room, a separate formal lounge room, a library, or fifth bedroom.
- The palatial master bedroom suite is designed to spoil you. Its spacious ensuite invites you to relax and enjoy the private country views through large floor to ceiling corner windows from the comfort of your bubble bath, or from the double-size shower. Take a walk through the his-and-hers department-store-like wardrobes. Hanging space with built-in drawers, jewellery trays, tie, belt, and shoe racks; it’s all provided here. The spacious main bedroom itself enjoys a beautiful view to the countryside and opens directly to the large southern entertaining deck.
- The multi-purpose gym room and study are conveniently adjacent to the master suite.
- The generous galley laundry, and oversize remote double lock-up garage is situated on the eastern wing of the home.
- The second, third, and fourth bedrooms are all large, each with walk-in robes, and positioned adjacent to the equally impressive main family bathroom and separate visitors’ powder room.
- The home is complete with NBN, Vacumm Maid with Kitchen Sweep, a huge heat-pump hot water system, with the whole home supplied by rainwater.
- The house yard, with its power-coated fence, has a popup automated watering system for the couch lawns and gardens.
The single bedroom self-contained cottage has been fully restored and boasts a good galley kitchen and combined laundry, polished hoop pine floors, a lounge room, a sunroom, one bedroom and bathroom. Fitted with a gas stove, gas hot water, and gas heater point, it is a very comfortable home. A covered walkway to its own double carport and storage shed, and character front verandah, complete the package, all within a fully-fenced house yard. This lovely building is ideal for longer-term visitors, a workman, or tenant at approximately $250 per week if you wished.
Murray describes the farmland as consisting of beautiful undulating basalt grazing country with a good body of approximately 30 acres of improved pastures including Panic, Rhodes, and Blue Grasses, with Lucerne and Burgundy Bean Legume in the mix. An ideal selection of shade trees throughout the lovely sheltered flats and gullies, which provide good feed all year around. More elevated former cultivation country is now well established with a good mix of grasses, with the property having excellent carrying capacity in a good season.
The “Hillview Park” or home title of approximately 78 acres is fenced into six separate grazing paddocks. The “Glendale” or back tile of around 180 acres comprises four large grazing paddocks, plus a small holding paddock. Both blocks have their own cattle yards with race, crush and ramp, a windmill, tank, and troughs.
The Glendale block has two dams and two seasonal springs. This block also has its own access via a benefiting easement from the south-west corner of the property, connecting it to Boland Road via a 760-metre driveway or lane. It has a number of spectacular home sites offering sweeping 200-degree panoramic views, making this a top-quality property in its own right.
Hillview Park is an outstanding property package in the tightly held and much sought-after Ramsay and Hodgson Vale area.