Pastoral Ag Imidacloprid Pour-On Lice Treatment for Sheep 20L
For the control of susceptible body lice Bovicola ovis on shorn sheep up to 7 days off shears and unshorn lambs up to 2 months of age. This product can be expected to protect sheep against re-infestation with lice for 4 weeks after treatment when applied within 24 hours of shearing.
- Active Constituent: 35 g/L Imidacloprid
- Available in the following sizes: 20L
- Applicator: Pastoral Ag 30ml Variable Applicator – Spray-On Nozzle
- Withholding Periods:
- MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 21 days before slaughter for human consumption
- MILK: DO NOT USE in ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk for human consumption or processing
- WOOL: DO NOT USE less than 6 months before shearing or fibre collection.
- Storage: Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Recycle containers via drumMUSTER program
Dosing & Administration
This product can be used on all adult sheep up to 7 days off-shears and on unshorn lambs up to 2 months of age. Apply the entire dose to sheep under 30kg as a single broadband stripe from poll to tail butt. For sheep over 30kg, apply half the dose as a broadband stripe either side of the midline from the mid neck to the butt of the tail. The stripes should be no further than 10cm apart refer to the diagram alongside.